These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Card of the Day for Tuesday 26 April - V of Coins



Sometimes we have to humble ourselves and ask for the help we need rather than trying to struggle through by ourselves.

No comments: