These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Card of the Day for Monday 18 October - XX JUDGEMENT



There still appears to be a lot of activity in regards to major life changes and activities as is reflected in the abundance of cards from the major arcana being chosen as my card of the day. It is a completely random process that I follow to select my card of the day and one that occurred naturally when I started this blog even though it is not usually how I select random cards. Shuffling the cards well until I feel I have connected with them, splitting the deck into three and selecting the top card from the middle pile. Nothing particularly unusual but incorporates enough chance to allow the significance of repeated cards to be felt well, such as with the Judgement card which I also selected three days ago.

The energy of the Judgement card that represents assessing our life and how we are taking responsibility for it in the past, present and the future is the aspect of this card that is speaking to me most strongly at the moment.  The concept of living a purposeful life has attached itself to my consciousness and defining and living with that concept if where I very much am at the moment. This is such an empowering position and I am excited by the things I am creating in my life.

On the flip side, I am very well aware of the macabre predictions that a sequence such as the Tower followed by Judgement may represent and while I cannot lie my life in fear, my prayers will be strong for my family and friends at this time as well.

No comments: