These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Card of the Day for Friday 15 October - XX JUDGEMENT



I feel this card is connected to my Card of the Day for Tuesday of this week, which was the JUSTICE card.

The message that I am getting from these cards is to focus on sorting out what is important in life and is very much related to core values. I've let some of my actions drift further and further away from my core values, some of which was very necessary, but now is the time to reconcile these aspects of me again.

Sometimes there is so much going on and we can get caught up in things that don't matter or can become so overwhelmed by all of the demands that we allow to be placed on ourselves that we accept walking the path of least resistance rather than forging our own path through life based on who we are and what we believe. The JUDGEMENT card can serve to remind us that when we look at the big picture of our lives here on this earth, we need to be the ones who choice what our legacy will be and how we will judge ourselves at the end of it all.

No comments: