These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Card of the Day for Sunday 3 Octiber - VII of Swords



The card of stealth - but who is it who is not being completely honest? Like a thief in the night, we need to take with us what we need and decide what we can do without and therefore leave behind. When we look for ways to escape and none of them seem feasible, we can feel inclined to use the cover of darkness to make our run.

But is this seven warning us against this or is it letting us know this might be the only option?

No comments: