These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Card of the Day for Saturday 2 October - III of Wands



Regathering ones thoughts. Quiet reflection on the progress so far to refocus on the end goal before needing to pick up the battle tools and get stuck back into the hard work.

Hmmm, this is not what I am feeling within in me will be helpful right now. I keep getting all of these cards about rest and waiting and not overloading myself but what I really want is to feel inspired and to get passionate about things again. I feel like I have been resting forever now and all it is doing for me now is making me more tired.

That said, in the last few days I have come across something that created a click in terms of what I have been feeling and experiencing and if it is right then I have a lot more work today internally before I am ready to re-emerge into the active world. This is not an uncommon phenomenon and I don't understand how people are meant to get through their day to day lives while experiencing it but it does seem to fit on so many levels and could also be what all these 'take it easy' cards are talking about.

No comments: