These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Card of the Day for Monday 27 September - Knight of Swords



The simplest message of this card is so powerful for me today. Knights speak of action, of rolling their sleeves up and just getting out there and doing things. Swords relate to the realm of thought. Of plans and strategies, of intellect and mental processes.

Where these two aspects combine in the Knight of Swords, the message for me is to take action on my plans. Planning is important but there comes a time to put the plans aside and start to make physical progress on what you have been planning out.

This will make for a busy day for me for sure and I have felt that energy with me since I started the day. I'm really looking forward to reflecting back on an active, productive and purposeful day.

No comments: