These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Card of the Day for Sunday 26 September - Queen of Cups



Queens for me are all about feelings and cups are about emotions so the Queen of Cups gives us a double whammy in this department. Sometimes this can be about an intensity of emotions and feelings, sometimes it can be able taking control of your emotions as would be befitting of a queen while still allowing yourself to acknowledge what you are feeling.

For me today, this is about the process of actually giving myself to really feel my emotions. To go within myself and perhaps revisit old wounds for the purpose of allowing myself to feel them in a safe and productive way, where I will be able to explore them, learn my lessons and move on in the present as a stronger and more experienced person for all that I have felt.

No comments: