These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Card of the Day for Wednesday 15 September - III of Swords



This card is about regathering and refocusing on your goals and while I am in two minds at the minute about wanting to just jump in and do anything or just try to choose little things to help me chip away at the many monumental tasks before me, this card is giving me wise counsel. My period of rest is not over and it is definitely an investment in my future. I need to take the necessary time to plan and to be sure of what outcome I need to be working towards.

No comments: