These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week Ahead Spread for Wednesday 15 Sept to Tuesday 21 Sept

Here are the cards I drew for the Week Ahead Spread today:

Wednesday 15 September - X WHEEL



This card for me at the moment is about following my path; about taking steps that progress my spiritual journey and the reason I am here on this earth.

Thursday 16 September - IX HERMIT



I think this relates to an appointment I have on this day; I'm expecting to do a lot of inner review.

Friday 17 September - King of Wands


There is a need for action and determination - perhaps even stubbornness - for me on Friday. A day filled with activity where I am in control of the choices I make in regards to what I do with my time will result in great success.

Saturday 18 September - Page of Swords


There is a need for me to focus on communicating what I am thinking. With my plans for this day being very much a day where I am giving my time and actions for others when there is a deep level of pain surrounding this for me on many levels, I've usually felt it better just to repress my thoughts rather than cause others pain as well as I don't believe there is any way that my feelings will be supportively received. This is clearly not helpful and something I need to work on.

Sunday 19 September - VII CHARIOT


Change. Travel. Choices. Yep, that sounds about right for my Sunday. This is also potentially carrying on the abundance of Major Arcana energy that appears earlier in the week in this spread and also seems to be just generally with me at the moment.

Monday 20 September - II of Coins


A need to juggle finances today, as is the case most days but doing this on this day (as I should each Monday in regards to my business paperwork routine) and making sure I stay on top of things is well advised at this time.

Tuesday 21 September - VII of Swords


My feeling from this card is about knowing what to keep secret and when to hold my tongue. I am having a time where I am acknowledging that there are a lot of things I have been holding too close to my chest but there is a reason why this is sometimes the case and I will be well served to consider this on this day in particular.

Presiding Card - Queen of Coins



Sometimes I like to chose an extra card to reflect an overall mood of the seven days of the spread and this time it was the Queen of Coins. She is practical and she is efficient. She is dominant but kindly pragmatic. She does what needs to be done, without waste and without fuss. She is a home maker and a planner for the needs of the future. For these next seven days, she is me.

No comments: