These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Card of the Day for Tuesday 21 September - XVIII MOON



Things are not as they appear. The moon's light illuminates but your vision can play tricks on you in this light. This is a wonderful time for intuitive work - where we look with our hearts and minds rather than with our fallible eyes. Sometimes it is better to go with what we feel about someone or something.

In two days time it will be the Full Moon and Ostara this year falls on the same date. Is this simply a reminder to make celebrating these turnings or is it more of a reminder of what I had been tentatively planning and the potential in the energy of this time which will serve my new ventures well?

No comments: