These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Card of the Day for Wednesday 22 September - IX HERMIT



Getting messages about working internally and externally - so which one is it?

The Hermit calls us towards solitude and inner reflection. He guides us towards consideration of the world rather than physical interactions and he assures us that this is necessary, this is what will bring us the wisdom to proceed on our true path.

For me, I believe this is something that we do in different cycles throughout our lives and will always be a large part of my existence but I am also really feeling like I need to make action more of a priority in my life. Even in a practical sense, in just two days I will have a house full of visitors, some for two nights, some for longer, and next week we are in to the school holidays, which is an incredibly demanding time for me and one that I do my best to work with, rather than against. As a result, I will have no opportunity what so ever to rest let alone to meditate and soul-search.

Arrrrggg, universe! Just give me some sort of consistency to work with - and by that I mean a constant plateau, not constantly throwing more and more varied and "interesting" things at me to deal with. PPPLLLLEEEEEAAASSSE!!!

No comments: