These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Friday, September 24, 2010

XX JUDGEMENT - In Retrospect

A wonderful synchronicity occurred with the word Judgement yesterday, stemming from it being my card for the day. In a rather unrelated yet holistically inseparably conversation my auxiliary used this word in a context that made me recall this card and gave it undeniable meaning.

For me yesterday, this card is about the judgements we place on ourselves, on being our own harshest critics and of self-talk that serves initially to denigrate ourselves in a given moment but which spirals into an attitude and existence that permeates our entire existence. We often need to be reminded that these are limiting thoughts and ones that we have complete control over in regards to the extent of their usefulness or the damage we let them do.

The message is to own your actions but to carry the successes above all else with you each of your days.

No comments: