These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Card of the Day for Friday 29 October - XX JUDGEMENT



This is the forth time this card has been my card of the day in the last two weeks, firstly on the 15th of October, then on the 18th of October and again the very next day after that. Either I am not understanding the message of this card or there is just an abundance of that energy at work in my life at the minute and it is dominating all else. The number of cards from the major arcana, which represent big life events, is also higher than statistically likely. My purpose here is to try to unlock these messages in order to be best placed to be open to and accepting of the energies at work in my life at the moment.

The guide book for my deck has the following to say about this card in brief:

"The gaining of a higher or wider perspective. Seeing oneself as part of a larger whole rather than as an isolated individual. Heeding a call to follow a path or take an action."

This is incredibly powerful and fitting for me at the moment; now to work out where to get the motivation, inspiration and energy to fit in the extra demands of such a calling!

No comments: