These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Card of the Day for Friday 10 September - XI JUSTICE



Another major arcana card, which is not particularly surprising for me at the minute, but it will be interesting to see where the energy of the Justice card fits into my life at the moment. Justice is sometimes about legal matters, sometimes about equality and fairness. These is emotional detachment with this card and a need to look to the big picture when making decisions.

Justice speaks of balance and of finding that balance within, without being swayed by the subjectiveness of the things we observe around us. This card can be somewhat cold, but there is no arguing with the outcome once the decision is made.

At this time, I'm taking this card as a warning that I need to make a decision and to be resolute and determined in making it happen in regards to the direction of my life. There is a need to put aside the distractions of the needs of others and to make my choice based on my own internal sense of what is the best thing to do.

No comments: