These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Card of the Day for Sunday 5 September 2010: XIV - TEMPERANCE


Today is all about balance. Take a few moments in any situation that may be the start of things approaching extremes and seek perspective in all things. Don't repress your thoughts or feelings, all aspects of you are valid, but don't allow any one aspect to overpower all else. Sometimes you need to let things fly in order to remain focused on the bigger picture. In temperance, seek to see the gifts and blessings that surround you and to be grateful for all you have in your life.

No comments: