These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Card of the Day for Thursday 9 September - III of Swords



Today will bring a short relapse on the progress of the last few days but this is necessary to answer the fears that are always there on the good days. This card comes to remind you that it is not possible to live life without sorrow or tears but the most important part of this lesson is to learn that when these days happen or when there are things in your my that break my heart and make me cry, these things are also only temporary and that I do have the strength and fortitude to recover without dwelling too long in the darkness.

There can be sorrow without despair and there is always light after the darkness.

No comments: