These pages contain my thoughts on the meaning and messages of tarot cards that I have drawn for myself. Some of this will be based on traditional interpretations of each card however my intention is to provide more intuitive offerings that are particular to my own life and circumstances at the time.

Sometimes, however, one cannot always see the forest for the trees so I welcome and appreciate comments with any further insights others may like to extend.

Thank you for your visit here; may you find something that resonates within your soul amongst these humble writings. Blessed be.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Card of the Day for Monday 6 September - II PRIESTESS

o

She is the Priestess, the guide, medium and conduit to my subconscious. She is here today to point out that I am once again, for the first time in a very long time, starting to hear the messages of my intuition. Whether my body stopped sending the signals or I just lost the ability/inclination to hear them, I don't know, but they are starting to break through and I am ready to listen. The Priestess offers encouragement. She lets me know that I am on the right path and that I need to continue to attune to these messages, to seek them out, and to absorb their meaning into my heart and my head so I can then move on putting them into practice in my life.

The Priestess is also challenging me to be more studious in my approach to working with my subconscious. She alludes to the secrets of the collective unconscious and lets me know that everyone has access to this pool of knowledge, including me, if I choose to be open, surrender and accept.

No comments: